A supple full-grain leather glove with subtly integrated knuckle protection the Stella Baika features 3D mesh inserts for excellent cooling airflow. Ergonomically profiled with stretch accordion finger and thumb inserts the Stella Baika is extremely comfortable, making it perfect for city riding in summer.
- Developed and designed specifically for an optimized womens performance fit.
- Constructed from supple and full-grain leather for excellent levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and durability.
- Strategically placed perforated leather panels, 3D mesh inserts and ventilated fourchettes provide an optimized airflow.
- Alpinestars exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement while giving greater sensitivity on the bike controls.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
- Injected polymer knuckle protector covered by leather to absorb and dissipate impact.
- Fingers, thumb, wrist and outer hand landing zones are padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
- Ergonomically profiled synthetic suede reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide optimal abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Wide Velcro strap on the cuff provide a secure and adjusted closure.
- Leather stretch accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb allow the use of smartphone and GPS systems.