With increased stretch zones and perforation panels and full leather palm the new evolution SP-2 v2 Leather Glove is CE certified and fully featured for all your performance riding needs from Alpinestars' innovative knuckle protection to the double wrist closure, this glove offers excellent comfort, protection and performance.
- Racing styled, mid-size cuff length for additional coverage.
- Full premium leather main construction, with leather palm for comfort and control and perforated leather on top hand and wrist for excellent levels of breathability.
- Race proven TPU injected knuckle protection system to absorb and dissipate impact.
- Synthetic suede side reinforcements on landing zones.
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers and thumb to increase fit and directional movement and comfort.
- Thumb and palm reinforcements constructed from advanced elastomer for a superior grip and movement.
- CE certified level 1.
- Foam padding 3mm on fingers.
- Alpinestars double wrist closure system, with hook and loop closures to ensure close fit and security closure.
- Alpinestars ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
- Alpinestars' patented finger bridge.
- Vented knuckle gusset aids internal airflow.
|CE Approved Armour||Yes|