A comfortable and durable touring boot, the Patron incorporates a breathable and 100 per cent GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane into its premium leather chassis. Featuring a new boot last and reinforcements, the Patron can withstand the most rugged off-road conditions while offering high levels of comfort.
- Upper constructed from premium full-grain leather for comfort and durability in a range of weather conditions.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound sole provides the optimum in grip, performance and durability.
- Incorporates class-leading GORE-TEX® membrane for 100% waterproof performance and breathability.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for support and comfort.
- External TPU shift pad for improved durability and protection for fore foot.
- PATRON GORE-TEX® is CE certified EN 13634:2010.
- Double density ankle protector located between the upper and lining on lateral and medial side panel.
- Overlap closure design with a zipped opening on medial and lateral side for a precise fit and an easy entry.
- Rear hook and loop grip closure flap with pull loop webbing for adjusting calf width, gives personalized closure.
- New boot shaping gives greater comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike’s controls. Internal heel counter and toe box give boot enhanced structural integrity, improving feel and performance.
- Reflective rear bellow for improved visibility in poor light.